Our Potions are a premium 2 in 1 product!
For long you have had to choose between an odour neutralizer (that leaves a musky/nasty smell behind) or an air freshener that only masks the odours for a short period of time (eventually the bad odours come back).
With our Potions you get the best of both worlds, our Potions contain multiple anti-bacterial & anti-microbial elements that eliminate the source of foul odours at a molecule level, our Potions also help fight against many different types of bacteria lingering in your carpets/fabrics & can slow down &/or stop the microbial growth of mould.
Our Potions are extremely potent, long lasting & most importantly the fragrances do not have an artificial smell. Once dry our Potions do not leave an oily or greasy residue behind & are perfectly safe to use on all types of automotive, aviation, maritime & household carpets, floor mats, fabric upholstery & fabric boot linings.
Some of the stubborn odours our Potions eliminate are:
PLUS MANY MORE & WE MEAN IT!
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. Avoid breathing in vapours, mist or spray.
3. Avoid skin and eye contact.
4. Wash hands after use.
5. Do not use 500ml coloured Potions on white/light coloured fabrics/carpets.
6. Do not keep Potions stored inside vehicle.
7. Keep Potions stored in cool, dry & dark conditions.
Do not use our Potions anywhere that will have pets & children that may be crawling around on the floor as our Potions may make pets feel uncomfortable & may cause some children to have a skin reaction if their hands & feet come into contact with our potions. We have not tested our products on pets or children & will refuse to do so.
Inhalation: If inhaled remove person from contaminated area to fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing.
Skin Contact: If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. Continue flushing with water until advised to stop by a poisons information centre or a doctor.
Eye Contact: If in eyes, fold eyelids apart and flush continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a poisons information centre, a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes.
If Swallowed: For advice, contact a poisons information centre or a doctor, if swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Ingestion is considered unlikely due to product form.
Poisons Information Line
Call 13 11 26 - 24 Hours