To meet your expectations about privacy and confidentiality Platinum Potions Pty Ltd has operational processes and procedures we must comply with.
Collection of personal information
The term “personal information” means the information we collect and hold about you. Protecting your privacy is very important to us. We only collect the bare minimum required personal information when you:
- Register with us
- Purchase a product from us online
- Join our mailing list
- Email us
- Call us
- Review a product on our website
- Like and/or follow any of our social media websites, pages, forums and blogs
If you choose not to provide us with your personal information when required (eg purchasing a product from us online), we may not be able to deliver the products you have requested.
Personal Information collected
We only collect personal information from you that is necessary. We collect different personal information depending on the type of product or service you have requested. The type of personal information we collect are outlined below:
- Register with us – You will be required to supply your first & last name, shipping address, contact number & email address.
- Purchase a product from us online – You will be required to supply the same personal information as when you register with us.
- Join/Subscribe our mailing list – You will be required to supply your email address.
- Email us – You will be supplying us your email and any personal information you may include in that email
- Call us – You will be supplying us your contact number.
- Review a product on our website – You will be required to register with us in order to leave a product review. Only your first name will be displayed on the product review page.
- Like and/or follow any of our social media websites, pages, forums and blogs – You do not have to supply us any personal information in this instance.
Please note: You can visit the site anonymously if you wish to do so.
Uses of your personal information
We only use the personal information you have provided only for the intended purposes. The intended purposes about how we use your personal information are outlined below:
- Register with us – Your personal information will be stored on our systems. We do not do anything with your personal information when you register with us.
- Purchase a product from us online – We will use your name, address, contact number & email in order to create a shipping label to ship your products to you. We only use Australia Post for all shipments.
- Join/Subscribe our mailing list – We will occasionally email you with special promotions and electronic marketing information. You may unsubscribe to these services anytime.
- Email us – To communicate with you only with what you have requested.
- Emailing you – To give you relevant information that you have requested such as: order confirmation and tracking information for products & services you have purchased through us. In addition if a product must be recalled we will email you with the relevant information.
- Call us – To communicate with you only what you have requested.
- Calling you – To contact you if you have purchased from us online and we are unable to email you if a product must be recalled.
In addition your personal information may be transferred unencrypted and involve various transmissions over various networks in order to translate that information to the technical requirements the networks and/or devices require in order to verify and complete a transaction.
How long we keep your personal information for
Platinum Potions Pty Ltd is required to keep a copy for every order made online (as required by the Australian Taxation Office) which contains your: full name, address, email and phone number it. We keep this information in a digital format & after 5 years we delete your order off our systems.
As a registered user we keep your personal information on our systems or until you request to have your details removed from our systems.
Emails are deleted on a monthly basis.
Protection of your personal information
Platinum Potions Pty Ltd highly respects your privacy when you visit this website, make an order or register with us you can rest assure your information is safe and secure. We use a 248-Bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Certificate that has strong TLS encryption and solid vetting to ensure strong authentication whenever you are on this website. In addition we have a large range of other backend features to ensure your data is safe and secure.
Disclosure of your personal information
Platinum Potions Pty Ltd will never release, disclose, sell or distribute any of your personal information to any marketing or 3rd party agencies, with the exception to Australia Post (only when you purchase products online with us Australia Post will send you a text message with your tracking number). We will only ever release your personal information if required by law to the Australian Taxation Office and/or law enforcement agencies such as the police.
Does Platinum Potions Pty Ltd have access to my credit/debit card card information?
Online Privacy Statement: