Our Potions are a premium 2-in-1 product. Gone are the days of having to choose between an odour neutralizer that leaves a nauseating smell behind or an air freshener that only masks odours for a short period of time. Platinum Potions give you the best of both worlds, minus the un-pleasantries!
Our Potions contain multiple anti-bacterial and anti-microbial elements that eliminate the source of foul odours at a molecular level! Our Potions also help fight against many different types of bacteria lingering in your carpets/fabrics and can slow down and/or stop the microbial growth of mould.
Our high potency products are long lasting and refreshingly fragrant without leaving any greasy residue behind. Platinum Potions products are perfectly safe to use on all types of automotive, aviation, maritime and household carpets, as well as floor mats, fabric upholstery and fabric boot linings.
Some of the stubborn odours our Potions eliminate are:
Plus many more!
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. Avoid breathing in vapours, mist or spray.
3. Avoid skin and eye contact.
4. Wash hands after use.
5. Do not use 500ml coloured Potions on white/light coloured fabrics/carpets.
6. Do not keep Potions stored inside vehicle.
7. Keep Potions stored in cool, dry & dark conditions.
Do not use our Potions anywhere that will have pets & children that may be crawling around on the floor as our Potions may make pets feel uncomfortable & may cause some children to have a skin reaction if their hands & feet come into contact with our potions. We have not tested our products on pets or children & will refuse to do so.
Inhalation: If inhaled remove person from contaminated area to fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing.
Skin Contact: If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. Continue flushing with water until advised to stop by a poisons information centre or a doctor.
Eye Contact: If in eyes, fold eyelids apart and flush continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a poisons information centre, a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes.
If Swallowed: For advice, contact a poisons information centre or a doctor, if swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Ingestion is considered unlikely due to product form.
Poisons Information Line
Call 13 11 26 - 24 Hours