Our Showroom & HQ's is OPEN between Tuesday - Saturday under our regular trading hours, online orders are being shipped out as usual, minor shipping delays to NT, WA & SA
Plastic Detailer is a premium-quality, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial versatile plastic detailer formulated to dress and protect your interior plastics in one simple step. Specifically designed for use on all types of OEM interior plastics including textured and non-textured plastics, soft-touch plastics, piano black plastic trims and plastic chrome plated trims.
Its anti-bacterial formula effortlessly and safely removes dust, fingerprints, light oily marks, and is perfect to on bare untreated plastics after cleaning plastics with Plastic Cleanse, it provides an excellent spread, making it ideal on plastic dashboards, door cards, door handles, buttons, centre consoles and other high-touch areas on the go. The result is a crisp OEM+ appearance on plastics, eliminating the concerns about shine, greasiness, slipperiness, or darkening.
Plastic Detailer features an advanced water-based, pH-neutral formulation that provides short-term passive UV protection against UV-A and UV-B solar rays with its UV inhibitors. Additionally, it contains a special grade of bactericide, similar to those used in hospital-grade surface disinfectants, antiseptics and sanitisers, thus helping plastic surfaces stay cleaner for longer.
Inhalation: If inhaled remove person from contaminated area to fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing.
Skin Contact: If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. Continue flushing with water until advised to stop by a poisons information centre or a doctor.
Eye Contact: If in eyes, fold eyelids apart and flush continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a poisons information centre, a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes.
If Swallowed: For advice, contact a poisons information centre or a doctor, if swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Ingestion is considered unlikely due to product form.
Poisons Information Line
Call 13 11 26 - 24 Hours