Glass cleanse is a safe and simple to use premium quality glass cleaner that has been specially formulated to use on all types of glass, mirrors, Polycarbonates (clear plastics), touch screens and Pin-Lock visor inserts. It will easily remove oily and greasy residues such as fingerprints, smoker’s film residue, make-up residue & even bug splatter, leaving behind a streak-free finish. Glass Cleanse does not contain any ammonia, bleach or any other harsh solvents that can eat away at window tints, melt touch screens or damage polycarbonates.
Inhalation: If inhaled remove person from contaminated area to fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing.
Skin Contact: If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. Continue flushing with water until advised to stop by a poisons information centre or a doctor.
Eye Contact: If in eyes, fold eyelids apart and flush continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a poisons information centre, a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes.
If Swallowed: For advice, contact a poisons information centre or a doctor, if swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Ingestion is considered unlikely due to product form.
Poisons Information Line
Call 13 11 26 - 24 Hours