Nano Tech Body Cleanse is a premium quality detergent that we like to call “a dream wash for paint fanatics”.
Body Cleanse has been enhanced with modern day science & chemistry to bring you a ceramic infused detergent. The cleansing power is very effective & requires very little physical agitating (hand power) to safely & easily remove daily road grime, fresh bird droppings, fresh tree sap & other general daily build-up on paintwork.
This quality detergent can also be used to safely & easily clean wheels that have caked on brake dust after track day sessions. With a bit of elbow grease & the right tools, you won’t need to use wheels cleaners that contain acids (which can potentially damage wheels that have delicate paint finishes).
In other extreme circumstances (mainly the ones using sneaky test pipes or running a very rich tune), Nano Tech Body Cleanse also easily removes exhaust soot build-up on rear bumpers. The best feature is that it shares similar chemistry found in our Nano Tech Quick Detailer, which helps fill-in microscopic scratches as you wash your paintwork.
Our detergent will not affect any ceramic coatings/sealants or waxes, plastic, rubber & chrome trimmings, as it uses some very clever chemistry. After each wash you will notice more & more gloss added to your paintwork as it slightly revives worn/aged coatings/sealants by filling in those microscopic scratches.
Inhalation: If inhaled remove person from contaminated area to fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing.
Skin Contact: If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. Continue flushing with water until advised to stop by a poisons information centre or a doctor.
Eye Contact: If in eyes, fold eyelids apart and flush continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a poisons information centre, a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes.
If Swallowed: For advice, contact a poisons information centre or a doctor, if swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Ingestion is considered unlikely due to product form.
Poisons Information Line
Call 13 11 26 - 24 Hours