Nano Tech Body Coat is a premium quality spray on – rinse off protective ceramic coating for all your gloss paintwork & wheels. Over 12 months of intensive R&D went on behind the scenes with this before being released so we could ensure it stacked up against some of the harshest weather conditions Australia has to offer all year round.
Allot of complex chemistry & science is behind Nano Tech Body Coat, it fills in microscopic scratches with its Si02 content (something most "Spray Sealants" don't do) whilst also providing a super hydrophobic layer on gloss paintwork that is extremely durable & slick to the touch. It provides an almost glass like look & feel which gives ultra-tight water beading on gloss paintwork. Body Coat withstands a considerable amount of heat on gloss wheels & when using a low stream of water, Body Coat provides excellent water sheeting capabilities too. We formulated this to mimic the same water behaviour found in "solvent based" ceramic coatings (that require professional application).
Body Coat lasts on average 12+ months (sometimes even longer) if paintwork is washed regularly, correctly & kept away from the outside elements on a regular basis (weekend cars), on the extreme other end of the spectrum, Body Coat lasts a solid 6+ months (sometimes even longer) on gloss paintwork that is exposed to the elements 24/7 & washed monthly (daily drivers).
READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING NANO TECH BODY COAT!
Nano Tech Body Coat is a very concentrated ceramic spray coating, it is not your average "Spray Sealant", it requires a extra steps & precautions to get the absolute best results from it, failure to follow these steps will result in streaking of paintwork that is a pain to remove. First & foremost, DO NOT under any circumstances wash, coat & dry your vehicle under direct sunlight or when the paintwork is hot. All paintwork must be in the shade & cool to the touch. Failure to follow this basic instruction will cause lots of streaking. Do not attempt to use Body Coat in a "dry application" method or allow to dwell on paintwork as Body Coat activates instantly when wet (only very experienced detailers have pulled off the "dry application method" with this product) & this product does NOT need to be "layered". Do not spray directly onto rubbers, plastics, metals or glass - only spray onto gloss paintwork & do not under any circumstances use Nano Tech Body Coat on ANY vinyl wraps, paint protection films (PPF), matt, matte, satin or semi gloss paintwork, this product is only designed for paint that has gloss!
When using Nano Tech Body Coat, work in small sections at a time & do not attempt to do entire panels at once as it will cause streaking, you must work quickly when spraying & rinsing off. For example: when doing a bonnet, only spray no more than 1/4 of the bonnet with Body Coat (2-3 sprays max for 1/4 of bonnet), once sprayed with Body Coat, pressure wash that section & surrounding sections immediately for a solid 15-20secs, do not let Body Coat dwell at all, the longer you let it dwell the higher chance of streaking. Then repeat & proceed to the remaining sections of the bonnet.
With the above said, the proper method to apply Nano Tech Body Coat is as follows:
3. Hand wash car/bike paintwork very well to remove road grime with Nano Tech Body Cleanse.
4. Clay bar paintwork very well using a clean medium grade clay bar (use few drops of Nano Tech Body Cleanse or Nano Tech Ultra Foam as a clay bar lubrication in an empty spray bottle, remember if you drop the clay bar throw it away and use a new one).
5. Pressure rinse paintwork very well to remove "clay bar lubrication" & any residue left behind.
6. Optional - Use an iron remover (if you have used one before) after using a clay bar, then proceed to wash paintwork once more with Nano Tech Body Cleanse to ensure all iron remover residue is gone.
7. Wet one panel very well & then proceed to spray Nano Tech Body Coat onto one small section at a time (2-3 sprays for 1/4 of a bonnet, do not try to do half a bonnet in one go, it will most likely streak if you do).
8. Immediately pressure rinse Body Coat off surrounding areas very, very well (a solid 15-20 seconds of rinsing).
9. Repeat steps 7 & 8 until entire paintwork is done.
10. Immediately dry paintwork very well with a clean & premium quality microfibre drying towel or a premium quality clean & genuine leather drying chamois.
11. Clean glass, lenses, exterior plastic trims & rubbers with Glass Cleanse.
12. Allow Nano Tech Body Coat to bond & cure onto paintwork for 24 hours (ie try not to get it wet for a day).
* Do not layer Nano Tech Body Coat as it is not required & it does not require "toppers" to maintain it.
Any questions please just contact us & we will happily help you.
Nano Tech Body Coat is designed for paintwork that has gloss clear coat & nothing else on top of it which means:
Inhalation: If inhaled remove person from contaminated area to fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing.
Skin Contact: If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. Continue flushing with water until advised to stop by a poisons information centre or a doctor.
Eye Contact: If in eyes, fold eyelids apart and flush continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a poisons information centre, a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes.
If Swallowed: For advice, contact a poisons information centre or a doctor, if swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Ingestion is considered unlikely due to product form.
Poisons Information Line
Call 13 11 26 - 24 Hours