Our Showroom & HQ's is OPEN between Tuesday - Saturday under our regular trading hours, online orders are being shipped out as usual, minor shipping delays to NT, WA & SA
nano-TECH Body Coat is a premium quality super hydrophobic spray on – rinse off ceramic spray coating for gloss paintwork, formulated to withstand Australia’s harsh weather conditions year-round. This advanced formulation contains fortified silica (SiO2) that offers medium to long-term passive UV protection and fills in microscopic scratches on paintwork resulting in a noticeable increase in gloss, depth, clarity and reflections, once fully cured, it provides an almost glass like look and feel.
The synthetic silicone polymers provide incredible super hydrophobic properties, showcasing ultra-tight water beads and excellent slickness that makes paintwork look and feel almost wet the touch (once fully cured). When rinsed with low-pressure water, Body Coat provides excellent water sheeting capabilities, mimicking the same properties found in traditional "solvent-based" ceramic coatings (that require professional application).
Beyond passive UV protection and hydrophobic properties, Body Coat also provides effective resistance against fresh tree sap, fresh bird droppings, fresh bug splatter, exhaust soot, brake dust and general road grime, streamlining the washing and drying process, in addition water-spotting is almost non-existent (minimal in harsher conditions) thanks to some clever chemistry.
Body Coat can be used to revive and top-up any existing traditional ceramic coatings that are wearing down (ageing), on standalone bare (uncoated) paintwork, with correct preparation and application, correct washing and maintenance with the use of our nano-TECH ecosystem of products, nano-TECH Body Coat offers up to 18 months of durability on weekend-driven and garaged cars, and up to 9 months durability with daily-driven and garaged cars.
To maintain peak performance, gloss, clarity and durability of Body Coat, we recommend using nano-TECH Hydro Detailer after every wash or, at the minimum, every second wash.
READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING nano-TECH BODY COAT!
nano-TECH Body Coat is a very concentrated ceramic spray coating, it is not your average "Spray Sealant", it requires extra steps and precautions to get the absolute best results from it, failure to follow these steps will result in streaking of paintwork that is a pain to remove. First & foremost, DO NOT under any circumstances wash, coat and dry your vehicle under direct sunlight or when the paintwork is hot. All paintwork must be in the shade and cool to the touch. Failure to follow this basic instruction will cause lots of streaking. Do not attempt to use Body Coat in a "dry application" method or allow to dwell on paintwork as Body Coat activates instantly when wet, do not attempt the dry application (wipe on - wipe off) as this product does NOT need to be "layered". Do not spray directly onto rubbers, plastics, metals or glass - only spray onto gloss paintwork and do not under any circumstances use nano-TECH Body Coat on ANY vinyl wraps, paint protection films (PPF), matt, matte, satin or semi gloss paintwork, this product is only designed for paint that has gloss!
When using nano-TECH Body Coat, work in small sections at a time and do not attempt to do entire panels at once as it will cause streaking, you must work quickly when spraying and rinsing off. For example: when doing a bonnet, only spray no more than 1/4 of the bonnet with Body Coat (3-6 sprays max for 1/4 of bonnet), once sprayed with Body Coat, pressure wash that section and surrounding sections immediately for a solid 15-20secs, do not let Body Coat dwell at all, the longer you let it dwell the higher chance of streaking. Then repeat and proceed to the remaining sections of the bonnet.
With the above said, the proper method to apply nano-TECH Body Coat is as follows:
3. Hand wash car/bike paintwork very well to remove road grime with nano-TECH Body Cleanse.
4. Clay bar paintwork very well using a clean medium grade clay bar (use few drops of nano-TECH Body Cleanse or nano-TECH Ultra Foam as a clay bar lubrication in an empty spray bottle, remember if you drop the clay bar throw it away and use a new one).
5. Pressure rinse paintwork very well to remove "clay bar lubrication" & any residue left behind.
6. Optional - Use an iron remover (if you have used one before) after using a clay bar, then proceed to wash paintwork once more with nano-TECH Body Cleanse to ensure all iron remover residue is gone.
7. Wet one panel very well & then proceed to spray nano-TECH Body Coat onto one small section at a time (3-5 sprays for 1/4 of a bonnet, do not try to do half a bonnet in one go, it will most likely streak if you do).
8. Immediately, pressure rinse nano-TECH Body Coat off surrounding areas very, very well (a solid 15–20 seconds of rinsing).
9. Repeat steps 7 & 8 until the entire paintwork is done.
10. Immediately dry paintwork very well with a clean & premium quality microfiber drying towel or a premium quality clean & genuine leather drying chamois.
11. Clean glass, lenses, exterior plastic trims & rubbers with Glass Cleanse.
12. Allow nano-TECH Body Coat to bond & cure onto paintwork for 24 hours (i.e. try not to get it wet for a day).
* Do not layer nano-TECH Body Coat as it is not required.
Any questions, please just contact us & we will happily help you.
nano-TECH Body Coat is designed for paintwork that has glossed clear coat & nothing else on top of it, which means:
Inhalation: If inhaled remove person from contaminated area to fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing.
Skin Contact: If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. Continue flushing with water until advised to stop by a poisons information centre or a doctor.
Eye Contact: If in eyes, fold eyelids apart and flush continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a poisons information centre, a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes.
If Swallowed: For advice, contact a poisons information centre or a doctor, if swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Ingestion is considered unlikely due to product form.
Poisons Information Line
Call 13 11 26 - 24 Hours