Crafted carefully for months, then beta tested with motorsports fanatics. We finally introduce a proper premium deodorising air freshener specially for the motorsports industry than can be used in helmets, shoes, gloves, back packs, jackets, pants & suites that are internally lined with any type of fabric, including all technical grade fabrics. Heck even your undies if you are game enough!
Don’t let the small bottle fool you as this stuff is strong & packs a punch, a single 125ml bottle yields 420+ sprays.
Revitalise contains Anti-Bacterial ingredients to eliminate bacterial odours right down to the molecule level & also has a dose of Anti-Microbial ingredients that can help stop the growth & devolvement of mould in fabrics.
Best of all its skin safe when used as directed!
Revitalise will only work on absorbent fabrics, if your leather gloves do not have any fabric/fleecing inside them do not use Revitalise inside them as their will be nothing for Revitalise to penetrate.
If inside your suit has any absorbent fabric (including all technical grade fabrics), Revitalise will work perfectly fine.
Keep note: These potions are not designed to be used on leather, faux leather, PU leather, Vinyl, nubuck & suede as these materials are not absorbent.
Strongly Note: We strongly recommend you follow instructions, if for whatever reason you feel sick, dizzy or nauseous after using Revitalise we STRONGLY recommend you do NOT even attempt to ride or drive with your helmet. Allow your helmet to air out on its own or wash & dry your helmets internal linings.
Eye Contact: If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a Poisons Information Centre, a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes.
Skin Contact: If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. Continue flushing with water until advised to stop by a Poisons Information Centre or a doctor.
Ingestion: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 (Australia Wide) or a doctor (at once). If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Ingestion is considered unlikely due to product form.
Poisons Information Line: Call 13 11 26 – 24 Hours Australia Wide